Fetish; Things Make This Hentai Happy

Hi there,
Although, as I posted last time, I am still figuring out what we are and why we do things to harm each other as human, I am back from the deep depression and now am feeling more alive and hopeful again.
One thing I always knew and am thankful for was that I have some amazing people around me to remind me how much we can give and do for one another.
For what I do, I am so lucky that my everyday is surrounded by beautiful things.
These beautiful things can be something that not everyone finds it beautiful, but they are special to me and that makes me happy.
When people are surrounded by beautiful things, they can be happy.
One of the many reasons why I studied Interior Design/Architecture is because I believe the beautiful environment can make us happy.
I know how powerful the environment can be and change the community.
When we are surrounded by lively, clean, beautiful environment, people can be motivated and be positive.
Finding a little thing that can make you happy everyday will make a day a lot more positive.
This can be just flowers on the street, or a random person on the train who kept the door open for you or anything.

I have recently received a beautiful handmade ring by Sara from Flowerland Jewelry shop.

Meat ring; my latest favorite ring. makes me smile every time I look at it.

 Sara is one of a few Etsy sellers that I became friends with and I am such a big fan of her creation too.
I've got three custom order made by her so far and they are all so awesome.
Anyone who's an animal lover can find any cute items on her shop. Do check them out.
 
Another beautiful things that I adore are Muji's traditional Japanese glassware series.
I've been a fan of Muji since I lived in Japan, but their simple sophisticated design really makes me happy and reminds me that simple really is the best (sometimes).
They are one of some Muji collections I have. These are Iga-yaki(left) form Mie prefecture, and Seto-yaki(right) from Aichi prefecture.

I really love these handmade glassware/pottery that are plain but has much more than prints or patterns.
 It's the texture, color, and simply the design.
Maybe I am just strangely picky about certain things-I think my vintage coffee mugs make coffee tastier but I love simple plain cups to drink tea. Not just because I think it tastes better than the other, but also it looks better.. Doesn't everyone have this kind of rules?
Maybe kinda similar thing, I also think sodas taste better from a can instead of a bottle. but this doesn't apply to beer.
It may sounds weirder but Fireking glassware or those Japanese traditional pottery and Kiriko glass stuff is something I can just spend hours staring at. I also love touching the pottery too.
I love feeling the weight and the texture. They also change its color by reflecting the light from different angle so it's interesting to see with your hands. I wish I had more time to do this and be a Hentai (perv) Japanese pottery collector.
Come to think of it, I think I do the same thing to rocks and minerals too.
Oh wait, now I remember I am a jewelry maker.



Aren't these vintage glass beads earrings just so pretty?
It's one of the new items!
These amazing vintage beads instantly made me excited.
They are deep red and the Swarovski ruby crystals add nice gradient.
I love looking at this mysterious, auspicious deep red...
It's coming soon..!!
And Pigeon Dynamite is adding more vintage bead mixed items to color your happy life!
Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading.


 皆さんご機嫌いかがお過ごしでしょうか。
こないだの超絶暗いほぼ鬱状態の状況から不死鳥の如く舞い戻ってきました。
色々とまだ考える事はありますが、
今はポジティブに気分も一新してお送りさせて頂いてます。
ひとつ自分でも理解していた事ですが、私は本当に周りに素晴らしい人が居て、その人達によって人間にも良いところがあるんだと思い出させてもらってます。
そんな人達に囲まれ、そして美しいものに囲まれて生活出来る事の幸せとそしてそれを感謝する気持ちを忘れずにいたいと思います。。
綺麗なものに囲まれて生活するとひとは幸せになります。
それはインテリアデザインを勉強した理由のひとつでもあるんですが、
環境が人々に与えるパワーは底知れず。
環境によってひとは作られていると言っても過言ではないと思います。
どんな小さな事でも良いから、一日に何か美しいと感じるもの、自分をハッピーにしてくれる小さなものを見つけて欲しいと思います。
例えば道沿いに咲く花だとか、電車でドアを開けてくれていた人だとか、何でも良いので何かひとつ毎日少しのハッピーを感じる事が大事だと思います。
 
今日はそんな美しいものをちょこっとご紹介したいと思います。
美しい、と言っても、単に万人にウケる「美しい」、とかでは決してなく、
 自分にとっての、「美しい」であるので悪しからず。。

ひとつは同じくETSYのセラーである、
Flowerland Jewelry shopのサラの作品です。

私は彼女の作品が大好きで、自分の実家のフレンチブルと自宅の猫のポートレートのアクセサリーをもう3つも作ってもらってます。

本当に才能のある彼女。毎回一緒に作成している間から、どんな作品が出来上がるのかワクワクしながら待っています。 

その他に私が愛してやまないのは無印の日本の伝統シリーズの器達。 
もうかれこれ日本に居るときからの無印ファンですが、何よりもその洗練された無難でシンプルな飽きのこないデザインに惚れています。(お金があればこっちで全て無印で揃えたいくらいに。。)何気にデザインも良くてこの器シリーズは本当に大好きです。

 
 伊賀焼きと瀬戸焼き。美しい色です。

この無地で色味だけのようでコントラストによって様々に表情を変える器が、プリントや柄物の食器等よりも本当に好きです。 
触れた時の感触や、重みや、シンプルにデザインに惹かれます。
ちょっと変なのかも知れませんが、コーヒーを飲む時は、ヴィンテージのマグ(ロゴ入り)でお茶を飲むときはカップ(無地)で、と決めていたりします。
何か、味が違うと思うんです。。そういうの、無いんですかね?皆さんは??
例えば私はソーダはカンの方がボトルよりも美味しいと思うんですが。ビールの場合は別ですが。
ファイアーキングの食器や、日本の焼き物や切子ガラスをずーっと何時間も眺めていられる私なんですが、焼き物なんかに関しては手に取って触るのも大好きです。
テ クスチャーだけじゃなく、光の角度で色々と表情を変えるところが面白くて、手の上でくるくると回す事が大好きです。その触れ合っている感覚も大好きです (この時点でもうムツゴロウみたいになってきています)時間さえあればずーっとこんな事をしているであろう私、石を眺めるのも大好きです。もう変態です。
しかしながら本職はジュエリー作りなので、話をそっちに移しましょう。


このヴィンテージの赤いビーズを見た時は久々に興奮しました。(また変態化)
何とも言えない深い赤、というよりも紅色にスワロフスキーのルビークリスタルを合わせて美しいグラデーションを作りました。
こういうカラーはハッピーになれるパワーをくれるのでとっても大好きです。
顔周りがぱっと華やかになって表情が生き生きとしてきます。
これから登場する新作のひとつです!近日発売予定なのでお楽しみに!
読んでくれた人、ありがとう。


日本語でも対応しています。メインサイトはこちら
ブログから購入の仕方の説明をさせて頂いています。購入法はこちらから
チェックしてみてくださいね!
読んでくれたひと、ありがとう。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanna Be Buried in Dots

Almost Autumn

Questions to Be Answered