Stay Happy, Stay Hungry.

This is not an April Fool's Joke, but I finally became an official business owner of Pigeon Dynamite!
It's now registered in NYC, which means it's a registered business in the states.
This is so exciting and feels wonderful.

www.PigeonDynamite.etsy.com

 I've been doing this for a while now but things have been going well and it was time.
Before I started my original collections, somewhere in my mind maybe had a slight doubt if I could keep doing this for living. (but quite frankly, I just didn't wanna do the paper work for the most part..ha ha ha, I know it's terrible.)
It sounds like a dream-doing what I love for living, right?
I just decided to give it a shot.
I had separated my dream from my first career choice of becoming an interior designer because I was not happy with my job, and I told myself not to worry about it because I found great joy in making jewelry with my hands and wanted to move forward from then on but maybe I was not confident enough.
After numerous customers voice and appreciations I received, and I do give attention to every one of them including concerns and questions, they built up and from their reaction of how I dealt with them and the feedback of my finished pieces, it gave me more confidence and made me believe what I do is worth making it official.
I'd rather regret what I did, not what I did not. I want to remember this moment when I die, and be proud that I did.

I am happier now with my choice and I truly believe that happy people overcome anything.
I've learned failing is not something to be afraid of because it made me prepare for certain circumstances and taught me how to deal with those difficult situations better.
I cannot swim through all the rough waves, and I cannot chase the good waves that passed me.
But I stay happy, and I tried to stay content specially when those difficult situations happened because the negativity could eat me up and that does not create anything positive or creative.
And it is true that even the worst thing ever happened to me, professionally, is not even that bad.
As a person, I am happier now and it is not worth my time or energy for the negativity in my life or small things any more. I know happiness is worth sharing and is contagious. 
Happy people win after all because they have more to give.
And I am ready to share some of the happy news!

www.PigeonDynamite.etsy.com

www.PigeonDynamite.etsy.com

These Pigeon Dynamite signature collections now offer various sizes!
More people can enjoy them and more choices!

More news coming its way..but for today, that's all.
 Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading,

www.creema.jp/c/PigeonDynamite/selling


実は私のPigeon DynamiteがNYで正式にビジネスとして登録されました!
エイプリルフールじゃないですよ。マジです。
ようやく、といったのが率直な感想ですが、なんでこんな時間かかったのかと言うと、
自分でも正直よく分からないとこもありつつ、色々理由があるっちゃあるんですが、多少なり前はちょっとした自分なりに疑問というか、疑っているとこが あったのです。ぶっちゃけ。まぁ、大半は書類が面倒だったというのが正直なとこかも。。(
一番ダメな理由なんじゃ。。) 
それでも、たくさんのお客様の声を聞いて、色々な困難にもぶつかってきましたが、一つ一つにちゃんと向き合って、それでもやっぱり自分がジュエリー作りが好きだと分かったので、もう正式にビジネスに登録しようと思い立ちました。
最初のキャリアとして選んだインテリアデザイナーとしては早くも切り上げてしまいましたが、失敗とは思っていません。やっぱり学んだ事が多かったし、今でも建築やインテリアデザインが好きなのには変わりはありません。(ザハハディドが亡くなったのは今でも信じられません。)
今は自分の選択に満足しています。やっぱり幸せでいる事が一番最強。
自分が満足していなければ、私は単純なので何も制作意欲が湧いてこない上、クリエイティブにもなれず、結構ズブズブと深みにはまりがちです。
でも、
オフィシャルにビジネスオーナーになりました。
これからはネガティブになってる時間もエナジーもありません。
気分屋なので浮き沈みも激しいですが、基本私はポジティブなので、特に仕事をし始めてハッピーでいることをもっと心がけるようになりました。
ハッピーな人はやっぱり最後笑ってるじゃないですか。
どんな時も笑顔でいる人には絶対良い事がたくさん起きるような気がしませんか?
幸せは伝染するんです。それを私はジュエリーを通して伝えていきたいと思っています。
頑張ります。

そして!現在はPDのページでのみですが、シグネチャーコレクションにサイズ展開が開始です!
もっと多くの人に幸せをお届けできるように。
ぜひチェックしてみて下さいね。

今回はここまで、またニュースをお届けしに来ます。

読んでくれた人、ありがとう。

こちら から簡単に話題のETSYのサイトへの登録、購入方法を説明させて頂いています。是非この機会にチェックしてみてください。 Creema Shop では日本限定商品も出品しております!
~***Social Mediaも展開しています***~

Facebook** はこちら から。 Twitter** はこちら から。 Pinterest**こちら から。 Instagram**はこちら から。 Tumblr**はこちら から。 Blogger**はこちら から。 



日本へはメインサイト と、クリーマ 両方から発売させて頂いてます。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost Autumn

I Wanna Be Buried in Dots

Questions to Be Answered