Debut of The New Ring Collection

Pigeon Dynamite's New Ring Collection!
 

www.etsy.com/shop/PigeonDynamite

www.etsy.com/shop/PigeonDynamite
Yes! They are here! 
I am so excited to announce Pigeon Dynamite's new ring collection just launched!
 They are all original items.
As always, each of them is handcrafted by me. 
All my design inspiration for the ring collection came directly from nature and the stones.
 As I came from interior design and architecture background, I used to be a lot more into straight lines and definitive architectural design like Le Corbusier. I still do love and have respect for its strong design elements, but maybe because I got older, the curvier lines attracts me more than they used to. Looking at the Brazilian architect, Oscar Niemeyer's works or Zaha Hadid's, they speak to me more in a way that is welcoming to me.
They are soft, and more interactive.
I wanted to create the jewelry that has more element of nature than machinery.
The jewelry I love has to be something that you can feel the warmth of craftsman.
And I wanted to create the jewelry myself that people can feel special about it.
To me, jewelry is something I wear just like clothes.
It is part of me. And I feel unprotected without it.
  I change my jewelry sometimes, depending on how I feel that day;
I wear particular pieces when I want more energy.
And maybe I wear something special for special occasions.
They all have something in common; they all make me happy.

So I wanted to create the ring collections.
Because, to me, the rings are the most intimate pieces of jewelry.
I wanted to make the jewelry that can make people happy. 
Jewelry making is very personal.
It is emotional because it is my passion.
And maybe that is why I think the design of my pieces has a sense of story elements to it.
Here are some of the ring collection items.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/241565485/sterling-silver-akane-ring?ref=shop_home_active_3
This is sterling silver "Akane" ring. 
"Akane" came from the Japanese flowering plant family called Rubiaceae.
(image from :https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8D%E7%A7%91)
  They are small flowers that have four petals. 
I love the beautiful balance and the simplicity of the flowers.

 And just like how I enjoy my fashion, many of my ring pieces are designed to let you have fun with layering style.  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/241728692/wavy-sterling-silverbrass-stackable-ring?ref=shop_home_active_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/242255150/leaf-aqua-amazonite-hope-ring?ref=shop_home_active_1


There will be more coming to the collection soon! 
Stay tuned!
Thanks for reading. 
 
 Pigeon Dynamiteから新しいリングコレクションデビューです!
www.etsy.com/shop/PigeonDynamite
ついに!リングコレクションが発売になりました!
本当にエキサイティングなお知らせが出来てとっても嬉しいです!
ずっとずっと温めてきたアイデアが遂に実現する日が来るなんて!
全てのリングは手作業で、手作りさせて頂いています!
相変わらずマイペースですが、こうやって新作のジュエリーをご紹介出来る事がとっても幸せです。
私はインテリアデザインや建築のバックグラウンドがあるのですが、
全てのリングデザインはストレートの直線系よりも、カーブのある、曲線を重視しています。
年をとったせいか、ル・コルビジェのような力強いデザインよりも、最近はオスカー・ニーマイヤーや、ザハ・ハディドのような曲線に惹かれます。
そんな事も影響してなのか、いざ白紙の状態からデザインをするとなった時、真っ先にインスピレーションを得たのは、やはり自然でした。
自然はもともと曲線のものが多いです。
 柔らかくて、溶け込みやすいデザインが良い。そう思いました。
そして天然石からもインスピレーションをたくさんもらいました。
それぞれの色や形を見て、自分らしくデザインしていきました。
私が作りたいデザインは機械的なものではなく、自然なものが良かったからです。
作り手のぬくもりが感じられるような、そんなものが作りたかった。
私は毎日ジュエリーを身につけますが、もうそれはほぼ体の一部と言って良いようなもので、ないと不安になって落ち着かない程です。
特別な時に着けるジュエリーも、元気が欲しい時に着けるジュエリーも、
全てに共通する事は、ジュエリーは私を幸せな気持ちにさせてくれるという事。
そんなスペシャルなものを作って、皆さんに届けたい。
そう思って、今回ようやく発表する事が出来ました!
以下の作品はコレクションから数点をご紹介させていただきます。
https://www.etsy.com/listing/241565485/sterling-silver-akane-ring?ref=shop_home_active_3
 こちらはスターリングシルバーの"Akane"リング。
アカネ科という植物の花からヒントを得ました。
こんな風に、花びらが4枚の小さな可憐な花なのですが、とってもシンプルなのにそのバランスと造形に惹かれて命名させて頂きました。
リングコレクションの多くが重ねづけを楽しめるデザインになっているのは、私自身ファッションでもジュエリーでもレイヤースタイルを楽しんで、その日の気分によって違ったスタイルにできる事が好きだからです。
https://www.etsy.com/listing/242178586/leaf-rose-quartz-sakura-ring?ref=shop_home_active_2

皆さんにも楽しんで頂けるように、ハッピーになれるようなジュエリーをこれからもお届けしていきます!
リングコレクションはこれからも新作がどんどん加わっていく予定です。是非SNSからもチェックして下さい。
ETSY日本語でも対応しています。メインサイトはこちら
ブログから購入の仕方の説明をさせて頂いています。購入法はこちらから
日本限定サイト、クリーマも展開しています。
読んでくれたひと、ありがとう。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanna Be Buried in Dots

Almost Autumn

Questions to Be Answered