Last post in 2013 by Pigeon Dynamite!

First thing's first..



As promised, Pigeon Dynamite is donating the partial profit made between November 1st and December 25th, which is yesterday, to UNICEF USA to help children in Philippines. 
I would like to sincerely thank you for the support and love which gave me the opportunity to give back.

This year has been so wonderful for Pigeon Dynamite, far greater than I could have asked for and I cannot possibly thank enough for the people who have believed in me, supported me and been supporting me continuously.
When it started, I never even thought that I could be doing this far but it even made it to Artists&Fleas this year.
Challenge could be scary sometimes and I was nervous trying something that I never tried.
But my motto is "better having trouble than having nothing in my life."

2014 is still unknown but I'm going to keep working hard.

But to welcome a new year, I need to make some confessions to get rid of my sins.
Firstly, I didn't know Pet Shop Boys "West End Girls" was not Justin Timberlake's song.
The song sounded kinda like a song he'd sing. And it did sound like Justin Timberlake's voice..well, I was wrong.
Secondly, I did not know until this year that Depeche  Mode was not New Order..
Shame on me. How many times I tried to find their songs in my New Order play list and could never find?? I didn't even know Depeche Mode existed for the longest time.

Anyways, enjoy this video...


For a while, my wish for Christmas was that I would re-born in the early 50s or 60s then grow up listening and witnessing Led Zeppelin and other cool bands I like, like Joy Division.
When I was old enough to know Nirvana, Kurt was already dead.
 I wish I grew up earlier time with better music, I don't even know what these Miley and Taylor young girls and Justin Bieber singing nowadays but have absolutely no desire to even bother.

Here's to the hope the music scene in 2014 be better.

Cheers. and Thank you for all the love in 2013.
See you next year.

Pigeon Dynamite


まず始めに。。

 
お知らせしました通り、先月から昨日迄の売り上げの一部をユニセフを通して寄付させて頂きます。少しでも助けになれる機会を与えてくださった皆さんのサポートに心から感謝します。ありがとうございました。

 今年はPigeon Dynamiteにとって本当に素晴らしい年になりました。
春に初めてブランドを公開した時は自分でも不安ばかりでしたが、
皆さんの暖かい支えがあって今迄やってこれました。まさか当初はArtists&Fleasに参加できると思ってもみませんでした。

チャレンジする事は何かと怖いものですが、自分のモットーは
人生は何も無いよりはハプニングでもあった方が楽しい、なので本当に始める事が出来て、良かったなと思っています。ありがとうございます。

来年はもっと良い音楽が増えると良いな、と個人的には願っています。
こんな私と Pigeon Dynamiteを来年もよろしくお願いします。
皆さん、それでは良いお年を〜!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost Autumn

I Wanna Be Buried in Dots

Questions to Be Answered