F**k Forever

It seems like these last some years every summer has been unbearably hot.
It's so hot that ,not that I mind it though, even Ryan Gosling's shirt fell off.
and just because I mentioned, here's a list of his top 3 movies, ladies...
Lars and the real girl, Drive, Place beyond the pines.

Osaka, Japan which is where I came from during the summer is typically humid and hot.
But these past summer I visited there was unbelievable.
I don't remember the world being this miserable boiling planet.
We really need to make actions to slow down the global warming
otherwise it'll speed up melting our brains and we'll keep screwing up the earth.

These days I've noticed many things I pay attention to 
are the things I never paid attention to.
That's probably part of growing up and getting older.

Facebook is now a page of my friends announcing getting married and having a baby. 
When I see my friends from school going through making a family faze and all,
I do feel I am getting older just as everyone is.
Youth was something that I always see it as a bliss and 
perhaps an excuse of bit of naive and ignorance but
 therefore sometimes it could be the fearless power
 to challenge things and make mistakes.
Physical youth is obviously not permanent but I believe in flexibility of mental youth.
I think people make choices based upon their knowledge most of which 
I believe you can earn as you get older.
 I would like to think I ,too, make a choice with my knowledge and 
make a decision with my courage.
And I would like to simply think, even if it took a great amount of thinking and consideration, 
I made a wise choice.

But of course I don't always make a wise decision.
It's part of being a human I guess.

The term "global warming" has been familiar to me over a decade 
yet shamefully enough I haven't paid as much attention as I should have.

But I want to be good and do good
 so I want to share some of what we can do for our environment:

1: Start with easy habits you can change 
-try not to do impossible 
-It's easy to say don't use Air Conditioner at home but it's almost impossible
so it's better to start with something you can manage in a daily basis.
-Set your room temperature little higher than "cool/cold" during summer
and use energy saving setting if available
-Use energy efficient light bulbs

2. Drive Less/ Drive a fuel efficient car

3.Recycle/Re-use as possible

4. Eat locally grown produced food as possible

5. You must get inspired by the nature.
-in other words, you need to love nature and appreciate the nature.
It's harder for the people in the environment with no trees to get inspired 
and think about saving the trees than those who have access to the nature 
and see the affect of climate change directly. 
It's harder for the people who have plenty of water to drink and use 
to think of conserving the water
than those who do not have enough. 

-Save the trees. Trees are the answer.


If we don't make a wise choice, nothing will change if lucky; it'll get worse.

And Hillary will be pissed.



Pigeon Dynamite  reuses/ recycles vintage pieces.

Thanks for reading.


ここ数年毎年のように来る異常な夏の熱波。とにかく暑い。
暑すぎてライアンゴスリングのシャツも落ちるわ!という位暑いです。

(因みにどーでも良いですが、彼の名前が出たんでここで彼の映画トップ3をリストアップしますと。。
ラースとその彼女、Drive, Place Beyond the Pines)

私の出身の大阪の夏は基本的に蒸し暑いです。日本の典型的な気候だと思いますが。
でも過去何年のうちに夏訪れたときのあの凄まじさと言ったら。。
私が子供の頃はあんなに暑かった印象が無いんですが、やっぱりこれも
地球温暖化の現象なのかと身を持って実感しました。
私達が行動しないと、地球温暖化が進む一方で、
人間の脳みそが溶けるスピードが上がり続けて
このまま地球を破壊してしまうんじゃないかと思います。

最近自分が今まで注意していなかった事に関心を抱いている事に
気づかされる事が多くなりました。
多分大人になった事もあるんだと思うんですが。
フェイスブックは今では友達の結婚や子供の報告書ページみたいになってきてるし
確かに周りがそういう人生の通過点を通っている年齢にきているのを
目の当たりにすると、自分も皆と同じように年をとっているのを
実感してしまいます。
若さとは幸福な事であり、同時に恐らくある種
無知で未熟でいられる言い訳でもあると思います。
けれど、それと同時に間違えやチャレンジすることに
恐れを抱かず挑んでいけるパワーをくれる源である事も事実だと思っています。
肉体的な若さは永遠のものではありませんが、
私は柔軟性のある精神的な若さはとても大切な事だと考えています。
人はチョイスがある場合、年齢を重ねて得た知識によって大体選択をすると思います
私も同じ様に自分の知識を使って考えた上で、決意は勇気でしたいと思っています。
そして簡潔に、たとえどれだけ時間がかかって決意した事であったとしても、
かしこい選択をしたと思いたいのです。
でも、やっぱり当然な事にいつでも正しい選択をする訳では全くございません。
所詮わたしもひとりの人間です故。

地球温暖化という言葉も随分長いこと聞いてきた言葉ですが
今以上に本当に関心を持った事が無かったのが恥ずかしながら本音です。

でも私も良い人間になれるならばなりたい!
良い事をしたい!と思っている人間です。
なので今回は環境のために私たちに何ができるかをシェアしたいと思います。

1.簡単なとこからくせ付けを始めましょう。
不可能な事は初めからトライしない。頑張り過ぎない。
エアコンを使うなと言っても不可能ですから。。せめて室温をちょっと高めに設定するとか
省エネ設定にするとかしましょう。
あと電球も環境に良いものLED等に変えると使用エネルギーを減らす事ができます。

2.車の使用を控える、ハイブリッド等の燃料の使用を減らす車に乗り換える。

3.可能な限り、リサイクルと再使用。

4.ローカルで育てられた食料品を買う

5.自然にインスパイアされる
当たり前と思わず、自然を大切に思う事がまず大事です。
自然が回りに無い環境で、環境の事を考えるのは難しいはず。
水が十分にある人たちにとっては、水不足のひとたちよりも水の節約を考える事が難しいのは当然です。

木を守って、木を植える事が大事です。

もし私たちが賢い選択をしていかなければ、何も変わらないどころか、
もっと最悪の環境になってしまいます。

そしてヒラリーもキレます。

"あんた。。。節約しなさいよ!”


Pigeon Dynamite はヴィンテージを再利用しています。

読んでくれたひと、ありがとう。


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanna Be Buried in Dots

Almost Autumn

Questions to Be Answered